About PCM and Friends
Purple Caster Minion / PCM
Small, purple, and the bringer of OP doom, PCM is the star of this ask blog! He has a soft spot for rainbows and kitties, as well as destroying nearby star systems and hating on Veigar. PCM is up for anything…as long as it doesn’t involve toasters.
Wee Drawing Hand / WDH
The pink bowed hand behind the drawings, WDH is the creative force behind Ask PCM. She is PCM’s right hand woman and is in charge of everything that isn’t vulgar (it’s specifically written into her contract). Questions addressed to WDH will be answered either in character or from the creator herself depending on the nature of the question.
Purple Super Minion / PSM
PCM’s ambitious career woman girlfriend. She’s more interested in taking down Blue inhibitors than paying attention to her boyfriend, except when another person is trying to take her man.
Facts About Purple Caster Minions
All of the information below has been presented in previous answer drawings. More information to be added as more questions are answered! Please note that none of this is official lore by any means.
- Purple Caster Minions can be male or female. PCM happens to be male. Female minions tend to wear little pink bows on their foreheads (see Purple Super Minion).
- The Nexus has infinite number of rooms located beneath it. This is where minions hang out while waiting to spawn onto the battle field. Known rooms are the theater room, gym, and cupcake room.
- Purple Caster Minions do not actually die on the battlefield. There are also several PCMs working for Riot, so they work in shifts. Like all minions, PCM does not work every game.
- Phreak likes to pay PCM in Triforce cupcakes. Once PCM is done devouring his cupcake, he may ask for a raise. Of course, first Phreak needs to run out of cupcakes to give for this to happen.
- In general Purple Caster Minions love cupcakes. It’s a good thing Yordle Traps do not affect them.
- PCM is good friends with Summoner’s Rift Baron Nashor and is on decent, if not friendly, terms with Blue Minions. On occasion PCM has filled in for jungle mobs when needed, but overall PCM doesn’t spend much time in the jungle unless following a champion.
- Purple Caster Minions do not like Veigar. Veigar has also never been a minion as he is a Yordle.